About

The editorial team is focused on the following themes: News, Innovations, Sport, Science, High-tech, Society, Environment, Sustainability, Politics, Health, Culture, Economy and Finance. – Our permanent project is to provide Internet users from all over the world with the best information on France. We approach these themes thanks to our local correspondents located 80% in France, the remaining 20% ​​are in the world.